Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blogger Fido...

Consider me typing a new blog post, cellphone rings..a friend's call:

Friend: "hey dude..wass..up?...what are you doing..?"

"Writing a blog..expect one of those yet-another-crap-things there in a few moments.." I said.

"Why are you wasting time doing *this* crap?"

"okay...tell me, what should I do?"..suddenly I was inquisitive.

"Study for CAT, GMAT or something...and crack it", he said.

"Then..?"

"You'll get admission...in..may be IIM..(including me, he too had doubts on this)", he continued.

"Then..?"

"You will get placed in a top company with...astronomical salary", he added with an enticing tone..

"What will happen next?"..me going all the more inquisitive..

"Then one day you will become CEO of a big company...then like all modern (read moroon) CEOs you'll want to communicate informally with your customers..employees." he explained...(pretending to be intelligent)

"Then what will I do?"...I asked curiously.

"You will write a blog to communicate with all stakeholders *informally*", he explained..igniting my mind about the word "informally" he used...

"Dude..that's what I'm already doing...writing a blog!"

(remember one of those sprite TV ad?)

No comments: