Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The *Impatient* me...

Long back I had a feedback of being *impatient* ...I still wonder what was that supposed to mean. Am I too spontaneous? or am I ....

I wonder what made me turn into all this non-real me...
I used to be (generally) a patient and calm person(yes I think so), especially at work. :) . I used to take my time explaining things properly to new people(whenever I could), and I am always happy for people to ask me questions. But....
But...my usually(and generally) sunny demeanour was challenged...well let’s just call it a.. *situation*.
At best, I was being ignored...and at worst, was intentionally undermined.

Direct requests were not carried out as requested. Simple requests were not understood.

I wondered if I was speaking English(don't forget...I'm a north Indian in Bangalore).

I thought the “situation” was causing unrest in an otherwise happy and functioning me. I took steps to raise my concerns....it was frustrating and turned my friendly smiles into _bitchycowness_.

It just goes to show that someone who is clever on paper can still turn out to be a bit dim....

And that made me impatient....

1 comment:

Sam said...

muahaha...me thinks yeh kuch late ho gaya teri life main...knowin u tat is...:)...