Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lies et. all..

It occurs that the other person is talking lies..and I am very much aware of it.
I usually keep myself mum and keep listening(and nodding)..eventually(and finally) the person realizes this. (often after a couple of days..but that's fine with me).

Best part with this arrangement is..he'll never ever behave weired with you again.

I can always easily snap on his face..."dude! I know you are lying so just shut up!.." but that's not what I prefer to do.

You cannot ever convey your message across if you are attacking face to face. I always prefer to keep mum and give them some sort of room to realize what he is doing.

This also help in keeping intact the dignity of the other guy. No egos hurt..no harm done...It's all red pill that I have..take it or leave it.

This has always worked for me..until now.

But now I have this never before classic case...

This creature in question...has constantly been talking all lies to me...since last couple of months this time. I..as usual..have been listening patiently all the way till now...hoping that there will be one fine day with all the required wisdom..

But I seem to be giving up on my patience now...I just hope..the day comes soon...and the the Gods enlighten it with the divine knowledge : no-one around is that stupid.

I wonder what makes people behave all that stupid..what are they trying to prove?

Behavioral report would probably have words like: lack of confidence, low self-esteem, split personality..etc..etc.

oh yes...and that's not the only smart thing about these creatures.. They'll constantly keep checking/spying on you...just to see if you are correct with whatever you claim to be...(or for reasons I'm not yet aware of)

creepy isn't it?

No comments: